Enthusiastic and creative Product Designer with over 15 years of creating memorable user experiences. Highly adept in delivering Design Strategy that focuses on successful outcomes. Outstanding time management, organizational and communication skills. I LOVE solving very complex problems.
How can eBay® create an automated approach to presenting the verticals experience, giving our users breadth of selection similar to Amazon® while still giving the highly branded and curated feel similar to Gilt®?
• Allows for shared understanding of a design and instills front end development best practices
• Allows re-use of assets in the application
• Allows the designers and developers to standardize a consistent set of patterns throughout the application
• Supports the growth of the product over time
Seamlessly extend the eBay® visual identity and to appeal to an aspirational teen audience (a 17 year-old’s aesthetic). Extend the eBay® brand as a learning and earning platform.
Managing hundreds of live (24/7) broadcast content channels--across multiple popular devices. Customizable high profile customer portfolio monitoring, rapid trouble-shooting and reporting tool.
A new same-day shipping service called eBay Now®. An iOS app, eBay Now’s beta will let SF residents get $5 same-day shipping on products from local stores. It’s now signing up users for an “exclusive beta”.
• Basic design validation
• Early UER testing
• Higher confidence UER results
• Removing risk
• Enabling bigger bets
• More accurate prediction of business results
At eBay®, we strive to connect people world-wide to buy or sell anything. We’d now like to extend the same opportunities to teens and younger audiences with a “Student Account” that is safe, secure, and managed with help from parents.